I had my hair cut today. Not a huge change, but it's different enough to notice. It is my first haircut since 2009, so I am going to take this as an opportunity to write some aims for the year (like resolutions but not as serious)
1) Try and improve my confidence with my clothing choices. As in wear what I want, when I want, and not care about the dissapproving looks.
2) Attempt to become good at photography. I've only ever looked at other peoples work, but never tried myself. I have a few ideas I'd like to try out, but it's the ability I'm worried about....
3) Learn to sew/ make clothes .
4) Exercise - for health and personal issues.
5) Try and go to at least one concert. Preferably Florence & the Machine, Mumford & Sons, The Fray, Arctic Monkeys or Snow Patrol, even though none of them are on tour.
6) Read the following books: Tess of the Durbyvilles, Wuthering Heights, 1984, City of Fallen Angels, The Clockwork Angel, The Book of Lost Things, Eye Contact and the final book from the Hunger Games Trilogy.
7) See the following films (on DVD or at the cinema) : Nowhere Boy, Precious, The Road, Where the Wild Things Are, 500 Days of Summer, An Education, Youth in Revolt and Eclipse (no I am not some Twihard, I just really like the books)
8) Stop buying so many clothes from Topshop, as it has come to a point where I buy something from there at least every month. Instead I will improve my charity shop searching.
9) Decrease the number of magazines I buy, as it's verging on an addiction. I must only allow myself to buy: ID, POP, Dazed & Confused, Love and the occasional Elle or TeenVogue. (It still sounds a lot...)
10) Increase my music knowledge by searching on google, spotify and itunes. I will have an artist of the month, and make a blog about them and their songs.
Hopefully I shall acheive all of these, with my new haircut still perfectly in place.