Saturday 13 February 2010

Love Songs

In preparation to Valentines Day, I've made a music playlist of Love songs, or songs relating to Love, or songs that I just Love. There was no particular reason for my playlist, just the fact I wanted something to listen to tomorrow.
Cornerstone - Arctic Monkeys
X & Y - Coldplay
Kingdom Come - Coldplay
We're All In the Dance - Feist
She Is - The Fray
Say When - The Fray
Look After You - The Fray
Heaven Forbid - The Fray
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Beautiful Disaster - Jon McLaughlin
5 Years Time - Noah & the Whale
When You Were Young - Noisettes
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
Anyone Else But You - Moldy Peaches
Candy - Paolo Nutini
Before the Worst - The Script
You Could Be Happy - Snow Patrol
Set the Fire To the Third Bar - Snow Patrol
Snowy Day - Val Emmich


3 comments:

Robby said...

Wonderful choices. Again, your taste in music warms my heart. :]

through the lens. said...

CORNERSTONE.
AAAAAAH.

Beni said...

Obsessed much? x